Sunday, November 01, 2009

Since last time...

East Coast in the Fall

Me and my nephew, cute as ever.


Arlington National Cemetery-
The Memorial of the attack on the Pentagon on Sept. 11, 2001

At my dad's grave site, mom and cousin Margaret

Me and Grady, my cousin's cutie pie kiddo.

Biking around the bay!

Visiting Rachel and Kai in SV. I miss you guys!
And Happy Birthday Kai!! It was a year ago this time that I was in Australia for Kai's birth!

Me and Whitney, my cousin, at our cousin's wedding in DC.

My cousin, Kathryn, getting married

East Coast fall



Cousins on my dad's side :)

Kathryn and me, getting ready for her wedding!!

Visiting with Kelli in sunny southern California!

My new favorite treat - cupcakes from Baby Cakes...
I don't have a sweet tooth, but...wow, this requires no sweet tooth. It is delicious.

No comments: