Friday, September 11, 2009

homey

I've been trying to get my place a little homier during my time off...here's an update :) The newest addition is that bar piece. It is a perfect extension of my kitchen and a place to eat (with barstools on the other side!)

My first baked pie in my cute little oven! Turned out perfectly!!

View from the kitchen (front door on the right)
View from my bed (kitchen would be just there on the right) front door straight ahead. And that's it! I still need a bookshelf. But otherwise I've pieced together a great little homey space! My favorite purchases so far are a beautiful pie plate and the red lampshade and a bread pan!

4 comments:

mom said...

I think it is adorable and you've made wonderful use of your space. You can't become a hoarder in this home.

Second Sister said...

Yeah!! I love it. I still cant believe that bar was so easily found! what a treat.
I miss you.

Kelli said...

I love the new place and all that you've done with it so far. I can just picture you with a cup of tea and a good book (or online class session) in that comfy chair.
Miss you Leigh, praying that all is well!

kate oates said...

Love the place! So quaint! I will call soon. Miss you.