Monday, August 31, 2009

a little more...

the side yard looking towards the street - as B put it, the start of my daily commute - beautiful foliage :)
Out my little kitchen window...

into my little garden patio (that is the kitchen window there in the far back...


A view from my little deck :) You can see downtown a little more to the left of this photo. but, that is the nice blue neighbor house.

This is Pyramid Lake. One of my favorite landmarks on the drive down the 5 from Bass Lake. We hit it right at sunset....



We went on a walk last night in my neighborhood to the BEST pizza place in SD (actually voted that by some bodies). There were people out and about, cleaning cars, walking dogs, partying. There are little markets, a Pupusaria, a Mexican bakery, laundromat, coffee shops, and the Pizzaria. I even ran into a friend in the neighborhood!! I'm pretty excited. My place is also within a blocks of City College, downtown, the harbor, freeway access and many friends.

2 comments:

Tiana said...

This is so exciting, Leigh! I can't wait to talk to you about it... The place is adorable and perfect for you! So, you must be close to Lisa then? That's a fun neighbourhood.

Kelli said...

Leigh!
Love it - don't think the place could be any more fun-looking!
When I was on one of my many train rides in California I drooled over Pyramid Lake, that's where I want to be. Right now! =)
Love you - take care and have fun getting organized, tell C I said hello!