Tuesday, January 19, 2010

my life these days and a few more from New Years

My friend and I went kayaking in the SD Bay the other day. Highlights were: simply being out on the water and rowing; being asked to clear out of the 'channel' by the Navy Security due to the oncoming 'battle ship' or whatever, which seemed waaay far off still, but who knows maybe we were underestimating its speed and overestimating ours; seeing lots of other cool boats like the one below; watching/hearing the jets and airplanes take off and land at the Coronado Naval base; and hanging out with an old friend who also enjoys being active outdoors.



Some local art outside my workplace...it is just twisted wire inconspicuously attached to sign posts and telephone wires and such aroudn the block where I work...

And...last but not least, my Christmas tree :), with all it's festive glory still lighting my apartment

USS MIDWAY NYE 2010 GALA ...so fun!



And, hiking at Iron Mtn...also fun.

No comments: